National Park Taxi
Shuttle service and bike transportation
The Krimmler Tauernhaus is situated in the heart of the National Park Hohe Tauern in the middle of the Krimml Achen Valley. In this ecologically precious and very sparsely populated area there is no public access road, meaning that the Tauernhaus can only be reached on foot, bike / mountain bike or with our National Park Taxi.
So that ALL guests can enjoy the National Park Hohe Tauern, there is the National Park Taxi.
With the National Park Taxi you can be chauffeur driven quickly and easily into the National Park.
Make use of this unique service!
Advance notification is absolutely essential! +43 664 2612174
- Departure: Pizzeria Cascata/ parking lot 3 or by arrangement
- 8.45am and 10.30am as far as the upper Krimml Waterfall / Entrance to the Achen Valley
- as far as the Krimmler Tauernhaus
- as far as the head of the valley
- Bike transportation is possible!
- Up to 10 bikes can be transported per trip.
Husky Shuttle Tour
In the Husky Shuttle tracked vehicle you’ll experience an extraordinary trip into the mountain world of the National Park Hohe Tauern. The shuttle gives you an easy and comfortable ride via the three stages of the Krimml Waterfalls through the Achen Valley up to the Krimmler Tauernhaus and back.
On the 16 km long trip through unspoilt nature you’ll see the unspoilt high mountain landscape rushing past and gather impressions you’ll never forget.